Join the ultimate accountability group for startup ideas
Say goodbye to procrastination
and hello to progress
Take your startup idea
from paper to product
Join and get these benefits
A healthier approach to entrepreneurship
No matter how many videos, courses, and coaching we consume, we can’t seem to stick to a plan long enough to see results. The one thing every expert says we’re missing is consistency.
We’re constantly stressed, petering on burning out, and plagued by self-doubt. With thoughts like “It looks so easy why am I the only one struggling this hard?“
The truth is most first-time business owners share these experiences.
Cancel anytime. Schedule a short call with us to see if we’re a good fit.
“Being consistent was something I always had problems with keeping.
It’s allowed me to stay more consistent and on track with just anything that I want to do.”
“I don’t procrastinate for hours and hours anymore. I just get done with it.
I kept practicing the techniques and I can see my whole life changing.”
Each session is started with short productivity tips and goal setting. There are two focus blocks each 20 minutes long with a five-minute break in between.
Focus blocks are ways of holding yourself accountable to accomplish your tasks surrounded by like-minded people.
Yes. You can ask questions related to your project or productivity techniques if you feel stuck.
Yes! There is growing research showing the positive effects of accountability on productivity. Here’s a few we like:
- 64% of people reported higher engagement levels, lower fatigue levels, and a higher success rate when they were primed to act collaboratively (Carr & Walton, 2014)
- Ongoing accountability support increases the probability of goal accomplishment to 95%. (Harkin et al., 2016)
- Just the knowledge of the possibility of impending accountability check-ins increases positive behaviors by 50%. (Oussedik et al., 2017)
- Virtual, weekly accountability check-ins conducted by skilled facilitators more than double adherence to plans to achieve goals. (Oussedik et al., 2017) (Kast & Pomeranz, 2014)
- Adding a specific intention to take action at a precise time more than doubles the likelihood of a goal being accomplished. (Milne et al., 2002)
- The skillful ability to plan one’s work across time correlates with better performance in every measure, regardless of field. (Snider et al., 2021) (Fishbach et al., 2003)
Sessions are live working calls and are not recorded.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to cancel your subscription. Months are not prorated so if you cancel in the middle of a month you will not get a refund for the remaining time but will still be able to attend sessions until the end of the month.
Our panel of experts is always growing but we have professional experience in customer research, marketing, web design, CRM operations, email nurturing, lead magnets, social media, SEO, and PPC, to name a few.
If you are starting an online business in one of the following areas: software, consulting, blogging, courses, digital products and services.
Per Facebook™ and Instagram™ rules, we must mention that this is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Facebook, Inc. or Instagram, Inc.